No home disaster is ever anticipated, but few are quite as devastating and chaotic as a house fire. After the flames have been extinguished, you’re left to pick up the pieces: damaged belongings, smoky walls, and potentially hazardous levels of impurities in your beloved home.
For caring, expert support throughout the fire restoration process, reach out to Lifetime Quality Roofing and Storm Restoration. We have 50+ years of experience with both fire damage removal and smoke damage removal, and we can support you through this trying time.
As the #1 insurance restoration company in Central Ohio, we have a team of dedicated professionals ready to serve you:
- Damage Assessment Experts
- HAAG-Certified Home Inspectors
- IICRC-Certified Remodelers and General Contractors
- Insurance Claims Specialists
- Water, Fire, and Biohazard Cleanup Crews
How Does Fire Cleanup Work?
At Lifetime Quality Roofing, we understand that restoring your property is just one part of restoring normalcy and peace of mind to your family’s life. We’ll go above and beyond to be there for you throughout the fire and smoke removal process—keeping it as simple and straightforward as possible.
Our fire cleanup services include:
- Emergency Response: Our certified technicians are here 24/7 for timely response, no matter the time of day or night.
- Insurance Support: We can advise you throughout the entire insurance claims process. If you choose to work with us, you can authorize us to consult with and bill your insurance company directly.
- Full-Service Restoration: From extracting water to removing smoke odors, we’ll get your property back to pre-loss condition. Our remodelers can perform the repairs needed for a safe, structurally sound home.
- Storage: We can work with you and your insurance adjuster to handle off-site storage and cleaning for your furniture or other belongings.
- Great Warranties: Many of our products come with 50-year warranties for long-term peace of mind.
Contact Us Now for Expert Fire Restoration
When the unexpected happens to your Central Ohio home, contact Lifetime Quality Roofing as soon as possible for 24/7 emergency services.
For less urgent requests or general information on smoke damage removal, give us a call or fill out our quick online form! A member of our Damage Assessment Team will be in touch to set up your free consultation.